5. The Mormons are finally reigning him in. Very profitable transactions of Reid’s keep popping up after being “missed” on public disclosure statements, and they want their 10 percent tithe. What? Harry Reid is a Mormon? All this time I only knew about Mitt Romney. Who knew?
4. He’s tired of everyone asking about what really happened in that exercise “accident” on New Year’s Day. Seriously.
3. Nancy Pelosi has been making some really inappropriate and suggestive comments to him. And it was scary.
2. Wants to be invited on the next season of “Dancing With the Stars”.
1. Hillary Clinton told him to.
WASHINGTON: The Senate, in passing the latest bogus amendment to its comprehensive Immigration Bill, has identified the state of Nevada as being a “border” state, which gives it equal sway to other conventional border states with respect to immigration enforcement and guidelines, etc. Elementary school children across the country will return to school in the Fall, very confused as to the new mapping of the western United States, but if the Senate says it is so, it must be true. They are smarter than all of us. If enacted, the CBO estimates that the Immigration Bill will spur $12 million of growth in the map re-printing sector.